Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie on Jay Leno April 6th

thaifood

This time she should get to sit on the couch & be interviewed instead of singing at the end & never talking.

undrwood9098

That's great -- Carrie twice in one day (Ellen and Jay).

Her "Ellen" appearance is on April 7. Jay is April 6.

Either way, I'm SO excited for both! :D :D And we get the ACMs on April 3! AND her SNL (Tina Fey hosts, Carrie performs) is re-airing on VH1 on March 31 and April 1.
Carrie domination weeeeeek!

epicamends

So I guess this means she won't be at the NYC premiere of the film, since both Ellen and Leno are being filmed that day in LA.

teesharky

^ Ellen is pretaped in advance, so that won't interfere. Leno is usually live though so not sure about that one.

Unless- they pretaped a short Carrie interview.

It just seems odd that she wouldn't be at the NYC premiere. Usually they all go to both the LA and NYC premieres. I also think Carrie will be in NYC anyway doing more talk shows to promote Soulsurfer there.

It would all work out of she pretapes both Ellen and Leno. Ellen is definitely pretaped in advance. That I am sure of.

epicamends

^^ Yeah, Ellen is pre-taped a day in advance, so it should be filming on the 6th since it's airing on the 7th. Unless they're filming Carrie's part earlier than that. I hope they're both pre-taped so she can be in NYC on the 6th :)

boilermaker

^ Ellen is pretaped in advance, so that won't interfere. Leno is usually live though so not sure about that one.

Unless- they pretaped a short Carrie interview.

It just seems odd that she wouldn't be at the NYC premiere. Usually they all go to both the LA and NYC premieres. I also think Carrie will be in NYC anyway doing more talk shows to promote Soulsurfer there.

It would all work out of she pretapes both Ellen and Leno. Ellen is definitely pretaped in advance. That I am sure of.

You have to remember that Carrie isn't the only star of the film and only has a small role. It isn't like when she's promoting an album where she has to do all the talk shows etc to promote it. Anna Sophie Robb is the star of the movie and will be doing the majority of the promotion. Same with Helen Hunt and Dennis Quaid. I'm going to guess that they will be doing all the morning shows on the day of the release and the NYC talk shows. I wouldn't be surprised if the real Bethany Hamilton does them as well. That doesn't mean Carrie won't be at the NYC premiere but don't expect her to do all the talk shows as they'll split them up.

teesharky

^ true. I just think Carrie might to a few NYC talk shows too. It is odd that Anna Sophia Robb is not booked on more shows yet. I have only seen her booked on a few so far.They must have her doing alot of promo the week after the movie opens, perhaps?

Even though Carrie has a small role, I think her name has been bringing alot of buzz to the movie, so I could see Carrie being asked to do a little promo anyway, for the sheer buzz factor of this being her first movie role.

elba2007

^ true. I just think Carrie might to a few NYC talk shows too. It is odd that Anna Sophia Robb is not booked on more shows yet. I have only seen her booked on a few so far.They must have her doing alot of promo the week after the movie opens, perhaps?

Even though Carrie has a small role, I think her name has been bringing alot of buzz to the movie, so I could see Carrie being asked to do a little promo anyway, for the sheer buzz factor of this being her first movie role.

How come you always want Carrie to be everywhere, as a fan, I do understand you but remember Carrie is a human being be considerate too, besides promo is expensive

blondemama

You have to remember that Carrie isn't the only star of the film and only has a small role. It isn't like when she's promoting an album where she has to do all the talk shows etc to promote it. Anna Sophie Robb is the star of the movie and will be doing the majority of the promotion. Same with Helen Hunt and Dennis Quaid. I'm going to guess that they will be doing all the morning shows on the day of the release and the NYC talk shows. I wouldn't be surprised if the real Bethany Hamilton does them as well. That doesn't mean Carrie won't be at the NYC premiere but don't expect her to do all the talk shows as they'll split them up.

Bethany Hamilton has been t doing alot of apearences recently and has been busy both with the Movie and her surfing events.Recently she did an interview on Fox Ha. Bethany Hamilton sits down and talks about an upcoming movie based on her life | KHON2 Hawaii's News Leader