Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie on Jay Leno April 6th

clh_hilary

Actually I'd rather have her singing than talking.

Her singin >>

And I'd love for other album tracks to shine as well, be it "Play On", "The More Boys I Meet", "Quitter", "What Can I Say", "Look At Me", "Someday When I Stop Loving You", "Songs Like This", "Flat On The Floor", "Get Out of This Town", "Crazy Dreams", "I Know You Won't" or anything else. I'd be fine with songs like "There's A Place For Us", "Home Sweet Home" or even "Praying For Time" and "I'll Stand By You" as well.

utlovescarrie

I will take Carrie anywhere. I have set the DVR for both Leno and Ellen. If I remember correctly that Leno is recorded on the day it is aired BUT recorded earlier in the day (you can start lining up for standby tickets at 8 am) so depending on the timing she might be available for them all. Remember one of the pluses to being a VIP is that you or the production company can afford a private plane to zip you across the country. If others are busy doing some interviews/promo on the west coast they might all fly together to NY. When you can do that you can bypass a lot of the hurry-up-and-wait drama of flying commercial.

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
You have to remember that Carrie isn't the only star of the film and only has a small role. It isn't like when she's promoting an album where she has to do all the talk shows etc to promote it. Anna Sophie Robb is the star of the movie and will be doing the majority of the promotion. Same with Helen Hunt and Dennis Quaid. I'm going to guess that they will be doing all the morning shows on the day of the release and the NYC talk shows. I wouldn't be surprised if the real Bethany Hamilton does them as well. That doesn't mean Carrie won't be at the NYC premiere but don't expect her to do all the talk shows as they'll split them up.

If you check, you will see that Helen Hunt is on the Tonight Show as the 1st guest. I wonder if Carrie's name will come up at all.

JB172

Carrie will be doing both Ellen and Leno on the same day, so it's not very likely that she will be at the NYC premiere

teesharky

I will take Carrie anywhere. I have set the DVR for both Leno and Ellen. If I remember correctly that Leno is recorded on the day it is aired BUT recorded earlier in the day (you can start lining up for standby tickets at 8 am) so depending on the timing she might be available for them all. Remember one of the pluses to being a VIP is that you or the production company can afford a private plane to zip you across the country. If others are busy doing some interviews/promo on the west coast they might all fly together to NY. When you can do that you can bypass a lot of the hurry-up-and-wait drama of flying commercial.

I think you are right. Somehow the movie stars always seem to make both the LA and NYC premieres everytime, and they are also on all the talk shows on both coasts doing interviews....so I think they will get Carrie and the others a private jet to make sure she can make the NYC premiere too.

If she tapes Leno at 8:00 am PST, she could be done by 10 pm PST, and catch a flight to NYC, arriving in time for the premiere.

teesharky

If you check, you will see that Helen Hunt is on the Tonight Show as the 1st guest. I wonder if Carrie's name will come up at all.

I would imagine they will all be asked about Anna and Carrie, etc. I kind of want to watch all of the others' talk show interviews too-- to see if CArrie is mentioned.

teesharky

^ Ok. sorry. I thought it was in the morning. Well, then the only way Carrie will make it to NYC in time, is if they allow her to pretape her interview a little early. Not sure if they would do that for her, but it is possible I suppose.

JB172

^ Ok. sorry. I thought it was in the morning. Well, then the only way Carrie will make it to NYC in time, is if they allow her to pretape her interview a little early. Not sure if they would do that for her, but it is possible I suppose.

She will be a busy little bee that day doing the taping Ellen for the 7th and then doing Leno for that night.