Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Part of American Idol 10th Year Anniversary CD

teesharky

They are using BHC for a 10 year American Idol Anniversary Edition compilation cd! Very cool.

'American Idol' releasing 'Hits' album featuring Adam Lambert, Carrie Underwood http://exm.nr/hJYdaf

The release of ‘Idol”s first compilation album acts in celebration of the show’s 10th anniversary. ‘American Idol 10th Anniversary – The Hits’ features the hits of past ‘Idol’ contestants –which of course includes Underwood — and will make waves just five days after the ‘Cowboy Casanova’ singer celebrates her 28th birthday. What a nice present for her!
‘American Idol 10th Anniversary – The Hits’ Track Listing:
Kelly Clarkson, ‘Since U Been Gone’
Ruben Studdard, ‘Superstar’
Clay Aiken, ‘Invisible’
Fantasia, ‘When I See You’ by
Carrie Underwood, ‘Before He Cheats’
Taylor Hicks, ‘Takin’ It To The Streets’
Daughtry, ‘Home’
Jordin Sparks (feat. Chris Brown), ‘No Air’
David Cook, ‘Light On’
Kris Allen, ‘Live Like We’re Dying’
Adam Lambert, ‘Whataya Want From Me’
Lee DeWyze, ‘Sweet Serendipity’

clh_hilary

#Flop

Btw, since they have Daughtry and Adam Lambert, maybe they should also have added David Archuleta and Jennifer Hudson or even Kellie Pickler!

carrieismy1idol

Ive honestly never even heard Taking it To the Streets or Sweet Serendipity, I feel bad for Taylor and Lee

Taylor Sang "Taking It To The Streets" On His Season It's On The Season Five CD Too And "Sweet Serendipity" Is Lee's Single But The Radio Doesn't Really Play It That Much.

Last edited: