Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie (Splash) Wallpaper + Flash slide for mobile

leannrimes

Hey i was doing some editing with online tutorials and this was the result, hope you guys will like it ;)

I took the photo from one of the post here, so i have to really thank the owner for taking this wonderful photo; Carrie looks so stunning !!!

CarrieSplash 1366x768

CarrieSplash 1380x900

CarrieSplash1366x76816w9.jpg

I have also made a Carrie - flash(.swf) slide for my moblie, the home screen of my Sony Ericsson Vivaz supports flash file as a wallpaper so if anyone else is using this phone you should check it out too ! If you are using Nokia smartphone then maybe you can set it as a screensaver (im not sure though). You can visit this site http://gallery.mobile9.com/f/1926134/ to view it

Alrighty then, Have a great day !

Last edited:

leannrimes

That wallpaper is awesome, is there a possibility to have it 1440 x 900??? :)

I'm sorry, that resolution is not possible. The photo was taken sideways so 1380 is the maximum pixel i could get from the width. I can make 1380x900 though if u want.....;)

leannrimes

That wallpaper is awesome, is there a possibility to have it 1440 x 900??? :)

I'm sorry, that resolution is not possible. The photo was taken sideways so 1380 is the maximum pixel i could get from the width. I can make 1380x900 though if u want.....;)