Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie to be on Ellen on April 7th.

teesharky

And according to that link Neve Campbell is going to be there the same day, I wonder if Carrie was/is a Scream fan, she likes that kind of movies.

Helen Hunt is also on Ellen March 31

cool! I bet Carrie is a major Scream fan since she loves horror movies! maybe Carrie will meet Neve.

teesharky

Has anyone checked Letterman, Regis & Kelly, Conan, Early Show, Jimmy Kimmel, Leno, etc, for Carrie?

glenn7

Anyone know is Ellen live or taped in LA on the 7th, in other words will Carrie be there on the 7th?

Thanks

Kizmet311

So awesome! I'll actually be off work that day so I can hopefully watch live! If not I'll definitely DVR as I love Carrie's interviews on Ellen.

Volcomlvr87

Also Leno on the 6th.
nqp7pc.jpg

Attachments

• nqp7pc.jpg
    nqp7pc.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 4

hjj

Looks like Carrie will be missing the NYC Red Carpet since she is doing Jay Leno that day. Hopefully she will go and perform on AI that night since she will be in town, lol.

thaifood

Since she is already in LA on Thursday for Ellen, I'm going out on a limb & saying she will be on Idol that night.

undrwood9098

YAY! Leno, too! :D

Glad to see Carrie's gettin' into the talk shows to promote even though she's not the most major of characters in the movie. :)

teesharky

Awesome she will be on Leno! If its pretaped she can still do the NYC premiere. Ellen is
pretaped a few days in advance.

Maybe she will do a few more talk shows too. Very cool.

epicamends

I think the late night talk shows are usually taped the same day, but they are taped in the afternoon and air at night.