Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood Dishes on Oscar de la Renta & Her Favorite Nashville Hangouts

sco

I loved how she was plugging her friends' businesses in the Country Weekly article.

CarrieUK

Did anyone notice that this article said Good Girl would be released to radio on Tuesday 28th - not Thursday 23rd?
I was hoping the 28th would be the download release & the radio would be the 23rd.

Ann055

Did anyone notice that this article said Good Girl would be released to radio on Tuesday 28th - not Thursday 23rd?
I was hoping the 28th would be the download release & the radio would be the 23rd.

I saw that, just hoping they are wrong!!

Gator

So, really it's anyone's guess when we will actually hear GG on radio?

We were told the 23rd, AllAccess has it impacting on the 27th, and this article says the 28th.

I guess no one knows when "Soon" actually is! :p

teesharky

I thInk carrie did wear Oscar dele Renta before though: she wore his white dress the first time shd won Eoty at acms in 2009 if i am not mistaken.

Her stylist should have reminded her as her comment could be made to look like she never wore him before ever or didnt like his clothes. Lol

She was photographed extensively in that dress and i think oscar posted her in it once on his website.

Unless i am confused? Lol

CUFan7

They probably made a mistake. I know it's being released to digital markets (iTunes, Amazon, etc.) on the 28th.

teesharky

I loved how she was plugging her friends' businesses in the Country Weekly article.

THat was adorable! Lol

Guys i think the 28th is just the official adds date. That was posted in the charts thread.

It goes to radio the 23rd after the CRS boat thing.

Louisa

That was a great article. :) It's nice to hear about what things she does on her time off. I like how humble she is. She's a great person.