Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood Enjoys a Night Off from Housecleaning at Golden Globes

kewlie78189

Attending the Golden Globe Awards is such a treat for a small-town girl living the quiet life as a hockey player's wife in Canada.

We're talking, of course, about Carrie Underwood, who attended the Hollywood gathering on Sunday as a best-song nominee – after several weeks of downtime in Ottawa, much of which she spent busying herself with housework, as husband Mike Fisher was traveling.

"It is hard being a hockey wife," the country star, 27, told PEOPLE. "They will go off for a few days at a time to play some road games, and I am just like sitting at home twiddling my thumbs thinking, 'What do I do?' "

Carrie Underwood Enjoys a Night Off from Housecleaning at Golden Globes - Golden Globe Awards 2011, Carrie Underwood, Media Awards & Events, Movie Awards and Events : People.com

Last edited by a moderator:

Jade_kt

She should have brought her mom and let her hold the mirror....lol. Either way, Glad Carrie was nominated and got to go to the GG.