Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood To Co-Host America's Opry Weekend

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
Carrie Underwood To Co-Host America's Opry Weekend
February 14, 2011 at 2:44 PM (PT)

ARISTA/NASHVILLE star CARRIE UNDERWOOD will co-host WESTWOOD ONE’s AMERICA’S OPRY WEEKEND NEW FACES OF COUNTRY SPECIAL the weekend of MARCH 5th, along with host MIKE TERRY.

OPRY member CARRIE will share her success story as well as playing the music of some of the new voices on the OPRY stage and on the Country music charts throughout the special.

Full Story: Carrie Underwood To Co-Host America's Opry Weekend | AllAccess.com

jeff

just another fan
when they said "ARISTA/NASHVILLE star CARRIE UNDERWOOD will co-host WESTWOOD ONE’s AMERICA’S OPRY WEEKEND NEW FACES OF COUNTRY SPECIAL the weekend of MARCH 5th, along with host MIKE TERRY" i read the host as "Mike Fisher". i was like woah they are quick in using the power couple. lmao

allirishgirl

when they said "ARISTA/NASHVILLE star CARRIE UNDERWOOD will co-host WESTWOOD ONE’s AMERICA’S OPRY WEEKEND NEW FACES OF COUNTRY SPECIAL the weekend of MARCH 5th, along with host MIKE TERRY" i read the host as "Mike Fisher". i was like woah they are quick in using the power couple. lmao

:rofl:

woohoo cant wait to listen! we are in desperate need of a Carrie fix!

Jade_kt

I have been dying for a Carrie appearance lately that I can't wait for this. We miss you Carrie :D

Last edited:

FreeCountry22

I'll be there on the 4th when Carrie is Scheduled to be there, was she added to the 5th or she doing something special on 4th?

jerandjan

Like I said at the article...We want Carrie anywhere we can get her.............and by-the-way, could they have printed the word 'star' any smaller..Should have read 'SUPERSTAR' :D

robinannhunt

I am not sure about pictures since it is a radio special from westwood one. If anyone hears about a radio station using this special let us all know.

thaifood

Please refrain from posting any positive information. You are spoiling the downer mood of all those that are sure the career is teetering on the brink. :eek: