Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood - Undo It (HQ): Brisbane vs St George Rugby Video

aussiefan_21

Hey everyone! Well here's my 2nd Carrie cap EVER haha :D

Enjoy an awesome vocal performance by Carrie of UI as performed live at half time of the Brisbane vs St George Rugby match tonight. Carrie has been nothing short of amazing all week here in Australia. I'm sad to see her leave tomorrow - you guys don't really want her back do you lol ;-) Hope you've enjoyed what I've capped during the week anyway!

I don't live in Brisbane, so anyone who is there today that could cap her live performance in the mall there would be greatly appreciated!

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Mirasa45A

Hey everyone! Well here's my 2nd Carrie cap EVER haha :D

Enjoy an awesome vocal performance by Carrie of UI as performed live at half time of the Brisbane vs St George Rugby match tonight. Carrie has been nothing short of amazing all week here in Australia. I'm sad to see her leave tomorrow - you guys don't really want her back do you lol ;-) Hope you've enjoyed what I've capped during the week anyway!

I don't live in Brisbane, so anyone who is there today that could cap her live performance in the mall there would be greatly appreciated!

MEGAUPLOAD - The leading online storage and file delivery service

Thank you for this.
wink.png
wink.png