Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood Unmasked

pgk

Carrie Underwood shows close-up of post-accident scar in throwback photo

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainme...e-up-of-post-accident-scar-in-throwback-photo

Explore the Fox News apps that are right for you at http://www.foxnews.com/apps-products/index.html.

I made the mistake of reading some of the comments this article received. I was disgusted, but mainly disappointed by the degree of criticism, quick to hate, lack of empathy, etc. displayed by just about everyone who commented. And no amount of explanation/clarification from a couple of posters who tried had even the slightest effect. What a sad world we live in.

carrieforV

I agree the comments were disgusting! As awful as the accident was for Carrie. I wish the media would quick nippicking her scar, Carrie has moved on the media should to.

Smokyiiis

I believe that Carrie showed that picture for a reason. I believe it was her last hoorah. Like here it is...now I can let it go. I never read the comments because people are just plain mean and I don’t need to see any more of that part of it

Kizmet311

I believe that Carrie showed that picture for a reason. I believe it was her last hoorah. Like here it is...now I can let it go. I never read the comments because people are just plain mean and I don’t need to see any more of that part of it

I'm glad that she showed it, because it shows that yes, she really does have a scar. I am so tired of all the people, even well-intentioned people like Ellen or Hoda, saying Carrie looks the same. Because you know what, she actually doesn't look exactly the same. Yes, she has a scar, but her lips also look different because of the stitches/reconstruction she probably had to have done. I can see exactly why Carrie thought she needed to say something or people would think she had plastic surgery - they would have said she had her lips done, because they look fuller than they did prior to the fall. I wish people would stop saying the whole thing was blown out of proportion, because Carrie didn't blow it out of proportion - the media did.

Smokyiiis

One hundred percent agree! They looked fuller from the start. And it's the media that grabbed hold and made a spectacle of her entire disastrous fall.

liz278

I wonder if Brad will say something at the CMAs about this. Would be a great time to blast the media for their part in all of this.