Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood Used To Wish She Had A Workout & Nutrition Manual. So She Wrote One

maddkat

Staff member
Carrie Underwood Used To Wish She Had A Workout & Nutrition Manual. So She Wrote One

https://www.womenshealthmag.com/lif...tm_campaign=socialflowTWWH&utm_source=twitter

ESHBIHVXkAASOEK

simonplay

Loove that make up on her!! She looks natural and beautiful!!

Could that photograper do the next album photoshoot please?

FanSince04

Beautiful pictures with a fun photo shoot. Am I the only one thinking she looks different here? I’m not saying it’s a bad thing at all. Pretty sure it’s how her makeup is done, but I really do like the look on her.

abbeyjones18

Of course, these pics look more natural. They call it "album art" for a reason, lol. One of my fave shoots I a while.

Smokyiiis

https://www.instagram.com/p/B9PFAiQhUQD/?igshid=mlam3wk8kcrt Instagram post from the photographer.

Great interview. Carrie is dedicated to her health and fitness. She looks amazing! Love that last part of the article that mentions working on new music. ❤️

The way it's written though is she "plans to work on new music" and not that she is currently at work on new music. However she said once before that she is always gathering songs and writing notes (a ways back but I imagine she still does it).

simonplay

The way it's written though is she "plans to work on new music" and not that she is currently at work on new music. However she said once before that she is always gathering songs and writing notes (a ways back but I imagine she still does it).

The interview was a few months ago so she probably wasn't working in new music then. Pretty sure she is now..

Love this photoshoot. The makeup and clothes are so cute. Can she hire this makeup artist?

I've just seen pictures from the first book tour stop and this is the look she should have gone for. I really hate Melissa's makeup lately.