Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie Underwood with Vince Gill How Great thou Art-Hits 13,421,288 plus

Louisa

Carrie's rendition of "How Great Thou Art" with Vince Gill was phenomenal. It's definitely one of her greatest live performances. She deserved that standing ovation. :) Thank you for posting, dreamer11.

Carrie2011

I just read a comment from today and someone really did not get it at all with that woman screaming at the start

Used to listen to this song a lot and was amazed at the beautiful singing but it has been months since I listened. I just heard the "We love you!!!" at the beginning and it made me go, "oh no." inside. You know what? in this song the audience is giving the glory to Carrie Underwood. The glory isn't going to God. People want to see Carrie Underwood and praise her for her voice and marvel at it more than marvel at how God could make a voice sound that way. What sad news :(

bigbluegrl23

I just read a comment from today and someone really did not get it at all with that woman screaming at the start

Used to listen to this song a lot and was amazed at the beautiful singing but it has been months since I listened. I just heard the "We love you!!!" at the beginning and it made me go, "oh no." inside. You know what? in this song the audience is giving the glory to Carrie Underwood. The glory isn't going to God. People want to see Carrie Underwood and praise her for her voice and marvel at it more than marvel at how God could make a voice sound that way. What sad news :(

dont read the comments on that video. some of those people are psycho haha
Becca