Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie visits Tufts Floating Hospital

Gator

Thanks for posting! That is so precious! I am sure Carrie brightened everyone's life there that day. :)

DizzyDollyDee

Love hearing how her and both Mike love to reach out and bring a little joy to those who could use it the most!!! Perfect place to do it!!!

Ann055

Thanks for posting Liatush! So happy Carrie was able to do this while she was in Boston. Those children and their families day was made a little bit better and Carrie's too.

sco

That was cute at the end when she was talking to the baby. I had to laugh because she looked a lot more comfortable when somebody else was holding the baby. ;)
(I remember her saying in an interview that she was OK with kids but was always worried that she was going to break an infant. I'm sure as more and more of her friends and relatives have babies she'll get more comfortable.)