Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie will be a Special Guest on GNR tour

FanSince04

I'm surprised at the list, tbh. I wouldn't have expected D&R album cuts. And she's in love with Flat on the Floor and it's a rocker so I'm shocked she didn't do it.
Probably worked it out with GNR to perform those songs.

Eder Rodrigues

"Great setlist. I understand why she included some D&R here; it's good promotion. However, imagine 'Renegade Runaway', 'Mexico', 'Cry Pretty'... Of course, vocally, they are very demanding to sing, but I love those songs so much that I would easily swap them with 'Velvet Heartbreak', 'Hate My Heart', and 'Blown Away'."

montdu39

You guys!!! SHE SANG ALONE!! I need a full video of this performance!!!! The nostalgia, the moment I fell in love with our girl!

And she did sing Flat on the Floor!

Eder Rodrigues

Maybe I'll be hated for my following comment, but sometimes I get the feeling that, in order to stay true to the original vocals of the songs, Carrie sounds like she's imitating the artist. On Idol, they used to describe this as sounding too karaoke, but I don't like that expression. I include 'Ace of Spades' and 'Welcome to The Jungle' here. I'm not saying she gives a bad performance; she demonstrates an incredible vocal ability, a lot of versatility, and happiness in singing these songs that mean so much to her. But there's always something missing for me, something that I can see when she sings 'Alone', 'Paradise City,' 'Sweet Child O' Mine,' 'Walk This Way'. I don't know, they sound more Carrie to me. I'm not sure if I was clear, but it's just my perception.

montdu39

^ amazing
I remember a few years ago that one member saying her voice was gone. I still laugh about that.

and I know they're there for gnr but how can you not at least applaud after that??
This is still one of her most impressive vocals in my opinion. This song showcases everything that’s amazing about her voice. The fullness, the power, the breath support, the long notes, her range!

And although it seems like it might be more challenging for her to sing now than it did back then, she can still do it!! Incredible.

angeliccarrie

Set List:

Bad Reputation
Last Name
Undo It
Hate My Heart
Crazy Angels/Hit Me With Your Best Shot
Velvet Heartbreak
Alone
Church Bells
Something Bad About to Happen/Poor Everybody Else
Out of this Truck
Blown Away
Wild Horses (Rolling Stones)
Flat on the Floor/Rock and Roll (Led Zeppelin)
Ace of Spades (Motorhead)
Before He Cheats
OMG! I love Benatar and always wanted her to cover one of my favorites Benatar songs and i love Crazy Angels. Not love is a battlefield. I need to hear this

FanSince04

OMG! I love Benatar and always wanted her to cover one of my favorites Benatar songs and i love Crazy Angels. Not love is a battlefield. I need to hear this
I want to hear that mash-up as well! People get on it 😂