Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie

Hi Carrie,
I am LITTERALY your BIGGEST fan!!! I know you probably get a lot of people that send you stuff and say that, but I'm not kidding!!!! Ask anybody. Carrie if I see anything of you I cry tears of joy!!!!! I never met you but I know everything about you, I've seen every picture of you "LITTERALY" even you in a cheese hat!!!! I try to be like you I sing and people say if I met you we would shake hands and I would know everything about you, because I do. My first concert EVER was you in 2005 at the del mar fair!! I have been obsessed with you since you audition for American Idol I was 4!!! I would die if I met you!!! I know you don't answer these kinds of things but it was worth a shot. Carrie you are my everything and I mean EVERYTHING!!!!;) I love you SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much!!!! PLEASE reply I have soooooo many questions for you!!!!
Love,
Maddie Mae Salute (a.k.a) your biggest fan!!