Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's 4th album is dedicated to Canada, titled Canadian Heartsongs

carebear4eva

Carrie Underwood Working on Canada-Themed Album | Country California

Upsetting expectations that her 2010 marriage to Canadian hockey star Mike Fisher would lead to a more mature fourth album dealing specifically in the joys and difficulties of young adulthood, Carrie Underwood announced today that her next disc, tentatively titled Canadian Heartsongs, will instead be all about her newfound allegiance to the Great White North.

Warned by some of her advisers that the move might alienate her American fans, Underwood reportedly expressed disdain for those “hosers” threatening to stilt her artistic and personal growth by refusing to evolve along with her. “At the end of the day, I am my own artist, eh,” the singer is quoted as saying.

Country California has exclusively learned the identities of the first several songs recorded for the collection:

“Won’t You Ride In My Little Blue Ski-Doo”
“Never Forsakin’ (My Round Bacon)”
“Don’t Forget to Remember Gretzky”
“Jesus Pass the Maple”
“My Own Kind of Toque” (Merle Haggard cover)
“I Always Get Canucky With You” (George Jones cover)

“I’m thrilled to be putting this music out for my fans. I think it will give them a window into my love affair with this great country called Canada, which it turns out is just north of the United States, and has been for some time. I couldn’t be more excited aboot sharing this part of my life with them,” said Underwood in the official statement delivered to Country California headquarters by a courier on mooseback.

------------------------------------

LMAO, I will easily confess that I thought it was an actual article in the first half.....Only then did I realise it was a joke! :D

nannygirl

I was like, "WHOA! Dude, no way! She would not do that! OMG!" and then she was quoted as saying "hosers." :rofl:

undrwood9098

AHHHH I thought this was for real at first. :p
I was originally excited because a new album leak had already come out, but then I was kind of put aside when I read the article some more... :p

Cute article, though!

carebear4eva

Yes, it's supposed to be a spoof. And it's not that FUNNY per se, but if you read it without knowing that it's a joke, that wave of relief you get when you realise it's just a joke makes you laugh. ;)

allamericangirl8

I think it's supposed to be a spoof, but it's just not that funny. I love to laugh at anything crazy, or silly, but this is just stupid.

Having a bad day?

I don't think it's funny either, but after reading all that and believing it, hoping it was a spoof but doubting it as I kept reading, I'll laugh at anything.

LOLZ DEAD BABY!

Like that. :)

DizzyDollyDee

It really had me going for awhile - i was thinking whoa, miss independent carrie, don't please do this to us!! Then . . . .thankfully!

AdamLikesCarrie

I laugh out loud at those title tracks...hahahaha
CANADIAN HEARTSONGS? What is this!
Don't Forget to Remember Gratzy...LOL...Trying to copy DFTRM
JESUS PASS THE MAPLE...wakakakakkakakkaka...this is the funniest track title

LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLOL