Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's big announcement

countryfan2006

If it's Vegas that's great for Carrie since she loves Vegas, if its new album info with the new single promotion but you can't tell what it is by a 4 second clip.

CU4ever

Rumors are also that Katy Perry is doing a residency very late 2021. I would imagine Carrie would be in spring or early 2022. But I do think there’s a song tied to this as well. If that video was just an announcement it seems too extra.

adam1995

Rumors are also that Katy Perry is doing a residency very late 2021. I would imagine Carrie would be in spring or early 2022. But I do think there’s a song tied to this as well. If that video was just an announcement it seems too extra.

Well the resort cost $4.3 billion dollars, so extra seems to be what they do.

maddkat

Staff member
if it does involve Celine we have to wait another day

@celinedion
15mHey everyone, the reveal has been pushed back to tomorrow… Stay tuned!
2764.png
- Celine xx…Bonjour tout le monde, l’annonce a été repoussée à demain… restez à l’affût
2764.png
- Céline xx…

Patkid26

This has me so intrigued. I’m very curious what could’ve happened for them to have four big artists post teasers for some big announcement today, just to have them say “just kidding, not yet”. Lol

adam1995

Amazon music responded today to Carrie's initial tweet, saying they can't wait, with a butterfly emoji. That's a new twist.

CU4ever

*if* this is a new song (in addition to something else), Carrie? Celine? And Zedd? This potential song could hypothetically be a huge crossover hit.

FanSince04

*if* this is a new song (in addition to something else), Carrie? Celine? And Zedd? This potential song could hypothetically be a huge crossover hit.

I’ll respectfully disagree. Celine is not as popular as she once was so there won’t be much desire to hear a song by her... her last album didn’t perform very well nor any singles. ZEDD, surprised he’s still around to be honest. Last song I heard by him was The Middle with Maren Morris. Carrie is probably the most relevant out of the three.

CU4ever

I’ll respectfully disagree. Celine is not as popular as she once was so there won’t be much desire to hear a song by her... her last album didn’t perform very well nor any singles. ZEDD, surprised he’s still around to be honest. Last song I heard by him was The Middle with Maren Morris. Carrie is probably the most relevant out of the three.

I do see your point. I just feel like due to Celine’s icon status, coupled with Carrie’s, people may check it out based on the names. It could be some sort of event. I know Zedd is hit and miss with his songs (I’m not sure if has a following?), but he could also bring some pop fans to check it out.

simonplay

Celine Dion and Zedd are huge worldwide! Everybody and their mother know Celine Dion and Zedd have huge hits worldwide!
Carrie maybe the most relevant in EEUU but we need that worldwide hit more than another EEUU hit. IMO

bigd79

I just can’t imagine a song with Carrie, Celine, and Zedd together. It just seems way too out there. Sad we didn’t find out today. I’ll be shocked if there is a new song to go along with this vegas stuff.

A thought that just crossed my mind that i could see....what if this amazon part of it is some kind of podcast?

I think I would more so expect separate songs between Carrie and Céline that have Zedd on them in promotion of a residency instead of all three on one song together. Céline is basically a legacy artist at this point, and anything new that she puts out really isn’t going to have a huge draw so I won’t be heartbroken if she isn’t on a song that may or may not even exist, lol.

FanSince04

Celine Dion and Zedd are huge worldwide! Everybody and their mother know Celine Dion and Zedd have huge hits worldwide!
Carrie maybe the most relevant in EEUU but we need that worldwide hit more than another EEUU hit. IMO

I would agree Celine Dion is huge across seas, but in the U.S. she hasn’t really gained much ground lately. Also, I don’t know much about ZEDD; however a collaboration with Katy Perry recently flopped (“365”). We will see... doubt it’s a collab with them though.

FanSince04

I do see your point. I just feel like due to Celine’s icon status, coupled with Carrie’s, people may check it out based on the names. It could be some sort of event. I know Zedd is hit and miss with his songs (I’m not sure if has a following?), but he could also bring some pop fans to check it out.

He definitely could bring the pop fans and EDM fans. Yes, Celine is more icon artist at this point.

adam1995

Yeah, I agree. I don't see a song between all of them being that big of an impact. Guess we'll see what it is tomorrow.