Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Itunes Ranking (Storyteller Era)

smilesalot2day

I think once she performs it on the American idol finally it will start to sell more.i think the final show is going to draw big numbers and she will slay the performance.

smilesalot2day

Nobody said it wasn't great that people are buying the whole CD but was wondering why the single wasn't moving alot faster up the charts after that outstanding performance. I just stated that the acm coverage has dropped and that more may be watching the idol finally and it might get a better boost from that. Nobody is knocking the jump its made now.i personally could less about the single sale as opposed to the album sales I would rather she sell more albums

"@carrieunderwood's voice sounds amazing but it's almost hard to get past how HOT she is! #ACMs" quote from taste of country..

"May as well had Carrie Underwood on mute cause I sure wasn't paying any attention to any words coming out of her mouth only them legs ~sexy icon emoji`- some race car drivers tweet..

"As if you needed another reason to be envious of Carrie Underwood's toned legs" -US Weekly headline...

And the tweet from "tweet like a girl" which has over 26k likes and 11k retweets of Carrie backstage in her performance outfit calling her "goals".

Not to mention you all saw lukes face after she performed...

Should Carrie tone down her beauty/star appeal a few notches so people can remember she has music? Perhaps wear something extremely loose that hides her astonishing figure?

teesharky

^ No unfortunately if people want to focus on her looks instead of her music-- nothing she can do about that. She could wear a burlap bag and still look hot, so she may as well flaunt it. haha

Lots of people are not country fans per se, but they like carrie anyway, because of her voice and because they find her attractive. So whatever works to get them to buy her album. haha

She looked amazing! And her performance was killer!

teesharky

It went from the 600s to the top 50 on iTunes, how much more can we ask for? That's a massive jump.

agree! And actually--- her album jumped ALOT! So that is actually more important than the single.

I want ST to go platinum even if it takes another year. With the new streaming rule, it really can and will happen-- but it will take some time.

The album jumping in sales shows that Carrie's performance did its job! Really happy to see the results on itunes.

Pi314CA

It went from the 600s to the top 50 on iTunes, how much more can we ask for? That's a massive jump.

I think much more is coming. Already, most country songs that received sales spike from ACM are now receiving bright red (rapidly declining) updates. Meanwhile, Church Bells is getting green updates and is at #44 all-genre. Look for CB to zoom past many country songs as it goes into the top 30 soon!

adam1995

agree! And actually--- her album jumped ALOT! So that is actually more important than the single.

I want ST to go platinum even if it takes another year. With the new streaming rule, it really can and will happen-- but it will take some time.

The album jumping in sales shows that Carrie's performance did its job! Really happy to see the results on itunes.

Yes, it seems there is an overlooking of the fact the album is TOP 5 right now! Sure it's on sale, but hey that's great. It could be Luke's album, Thomas's, Eric's, etc, but it's Carrie's. That's cool.

And I do think this is going to catch and stay. It's different than all the other new songs the guys debuted, which were awful. Idol is going to keep our girl near the top.

Pi314CA

Sales boost from ACM performance! CB in top 60 all-genre. All six albums on iTunes chart!

Carrie's iTunes rankings (4/4/16, 7am PST):

All-genre:
57. Church Bells
89. Heartbeat
339. Smoke Break
431. Remind Me
579. BHC
865. Blown Away
866. Somethin' Bad
906. SITW
1226. JTTW
1379. LTG
1416. HGTA

Albums (all genre):
5. Storyteller
303. Blown Away
309. Greatest Hits, Decade 1
553. Some Hearts
807. Play On
945. Carnival Ride

Carrie's iTunes rankings (4/4/16, 6:15pm PST):

All-genre:
44. Church Bells
85. Heartbeat
322. Smoke Break
472. Remind Me
581. BHC
762. Somethin' Bad
858. Blown Away
958. SITW
1234. JTTW
1272. LTG
1441. HGTA

Albums (all genre):
5. Storyteller
294. Blown Away
299. Greatest Hits, Decade 1
491. Some Hearts
1024. Play On
1177. Carnival Ride

Eder Rodrigues

Kworb Predictions

79k Jason Aldean - Lights Come On
64k Tim McGraw - Humble and Kind
64k Keith Urban - Wasted Time
53k Dierks Bentley - Somewhere on a Beach
44k Blake Shelton - Came Here to Forget
42k Thomas Rhett - Die a Happy Man
40k Brett Eldredge - Drunk On Your Love
37k Chris Young - Think of You
33k Cole Swindell - You Should Be Here
31k Maren Morris - My Church
30k Chris Stapleton - Tennessee Whiskey
29k Chris Stapleton - Nobody To Blame
28k Thomas Rhett - T-Shirt
23k Chris Stapleton - Fire Away
23k Old Dominion - Snapback
22k Kelsea Ballerini - Peter Pan
21k Kelsea Ballerini - Dibs
20k Lee Brice - That Don't Sound Like You
19k Eric Church - Record Year
19k Luke Bryan - Huntin', Fishin' and Lovin' Every Day
16k Kenny Chesney - Noise
16k Sam Hunt - Make You Miss Me
15k Carrie Underwood - Church Bells
15k Cam - Burning House

DaisyTweets

"@carrieunderwood's voice sounds amazing but it's almost hard to get past how HOT she is! #ACMs" quote from taste of country..

"May as well had Carrie Underwood on mute cause I sure wasn't paying any attention to any words coming out of her mouth only them legs ~sexy icon emoji`- some race car drivers tweet..

"As if you needed another reason to be envious of Carrie Underwood's toned legs" -US Weekly headline...

And the tweet from "tweet like a girl" which has over 26k likes and 11k retweets of Carrie backstage in her performance outfit calling her "goals".

Not to mention you all saw lukes face after she performed...

Should Carrie tone down her beauty/star appeal a few notches so people can remember she has music? Perhaps wear something extremely loose that hides her astonishing figure?
I can't believe this is even being asked but oh well!!! All the talk, all the tweets, all the articles and exposure in the media is a WIN for Carrie. She's got talent in spades and she's beyond gorgeous to boot. Maybe initially they don't remember the music but I'd be willing to bet that a good number of those that don't end up checking the song out.

Besides IMO all of this is a win for Carrie. More exposure, more buzz about her and her performances to put in her memory book and portfolio for bigger events/performances beyond the ACMs. I see this performance as an audition so to speak(not that there really is a process like that) for perhaps the biggest event on the planet and that's the Superbowl halftime show. You mark my words, Carrie Underwood will be headlining the halftime show. And with each event like this she's showing and proving that she can more than handle it and be the STAR of the event. With the resounding success of her Storyteller tour and with the buzz from performances like Sunday night's and with her reputation of being the consummate professional, I believe sooner rather than later she's going to be chosen to do that show. And what a show she'll give! And make no mistake about it, she'll be the star and she'll be the one to chose who her guests will be. It will be Carrie's show!!!!

So does she need to tone anything down? Nope, it was perfect the way it was!!!!!

Kizmet311

Just want to say that my comments about her performance outshining the music weren't meant to be negative. I was only trying to offer a reason why CB might not have risen as high as some of the other songs that were performed. Of course, some of the songs that were performed were lead singles or were already getting a lot of airplay. I, too, would prefer that the album sell rather than the singles, although I would love to see it all go platinum! CB is an amazing song and I think its sales will catch up with how awesome it is.

The only reason CB didn't jump in the top 20 is because it has almost no airplay nor a music video.

It'll catch up and really explode if she'll perform it at the Billboard awards in May when it'll be in the radio top 20.

ramb

Kworb Predictions

79k Jason Aldean - Lights Come On
64k Tim McGraw - Humble and Kind
64k Keith Urban - Wasted Time
53k Dierks Bentley - Somewhere on a Beach
44k Blake Shelton - Came Here to Forget
42k Thomas Rhett - Die a Happy Man
40k Brett Eldredge - Drunk On Your Love
37k Chris Young - Think of You
33k Cole Swindell - You Should Be Here
31k Maren Morris - My Church
30k Chris Stapleton - Tennessee Whiskey
29k Chris Stapleton - Nobody To Blame
28k Thomas Rhett - T-Shirt
23k Chris Stapleton - Fire Away
23k Old Dominion - Snapback
22k Kelsea Ballerini - Peter Pan
21k Kelsea Ballerini - Dibs
20k Lee Brice - That Don't Sound Like You
19k Eric Church - Record Year
19k Luke Bryan - Huntin', Fishin' and Lovin' Every Day
16k Kenny Chesney - Noise
16k Sam Hunt - Make You Miss Me
15k Carrie Underwood - Church Bells
15k Cam - Burning House

I can't believe how low sales are this days.
It's not just a Carrie issue, is a music industry issue.

ST is Carrie's 6th album (5th if you don't count GH), and CB is single #3. I think it's logical she's not selling like a newcomer or the song ain't selling like a lead single.
In fact, I think she would sell much much less if the album wasn't as good as it is, and if Carrie wasn't as great as she is as a performer, vocalist and overall star.
It still amazes me how almost every single she releases reaches the top. It's not something people get that easily, specially after 10 years in bussiness.
We're lucky to have an idol that's gonna become a legend for the future generations.
Sales won't give her that status. Her music quality will, and it's at its best.