Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's singing with the Stones tonight!

allamericangirl8

Deserved its own thread.

Thanks, Opry!

[video=youtube;87K-MW54YTI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=87K-MW54YTI[/video]

Last edited:

jaylee50

And to think Carrie was wondering what she's going to do with her down time...I don't think she knows how to stop moving. Lucky for us. Can hardly wait to hear this.
Thanks for posting.

allamericangirl8

Lol I was talking to a rock fan about Carrie on my timeline and another said that because we were talking about her, she felt compelled to look up Carrie's Patience cover and has fallen in love with Carrie.

Because Carrie is the most flawless person on the freaking planet and now she's performing with the freaking Stones and I'm done.

I knew it. Was talking with my husband about this when I saw Carrie's post on FB. He asked me, 'What song do you think she's going to sing?' My answer ... 'has to be Gimme Shelter'. Carrie is the only one who could do Mary Hopkins proud on that song. Lord I hope there's going to be a video of this somewhere.

bree

Amazing! What a cool opportunity for Carrie. I'm surprised they didn't announce it sooner! Can't wait to see some videos.

allamericangirl8

Nicoel, r u throwin shaed?

When do I ever throw shade?

kiss_zpsf7bd664e.gif

Seriously, though, how far ahead is Toronto from California (three hours?) and when is the show starting?