Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Carrie's Twitter & Instagram

monkeyboy16

That’s a cool show! I have zero proof to back it up, but I always got a vibe that George didn’t like Carrie very much. Just a feeling, but glad to see this taking place and proving me wrong (hopefully) lol

Smokyiiis

That’s a cool show! I have zero proof to back it up, but I always got a vibe that George didn’t like Carrie very much. Just a feeling, but glad to see this taking place and proving me wrong (hopefully) lol
Same here! I think George Strait and Allen Jackson are traditional country and have a hard time embracing the artists that veer from that platform.

adam1995

Well, I think any George doesn’t like Carrie talk is dead. You don’t do an entire show with someone you dislike at either George or Carrie’s level. They just wouldn’t have to do it.

Pretty much most talk of anyone disliking Carrie shouldn’t exist, lol.

glenn7

I agree today. I felt that way at the beginning of her career. She has sung his songs beautifully even at the Opry. One of my all time favorites is Remember When.
Best Carrie night ever at Opry IMO was when Carrie did "Remember When" Never saw Carrie so happy as that night at the Opry. Also love Carrie & Jamie O'neal . Does He Love You, Dolly's I Will Always Love You, & Vinces Go Rest High On Mtn, etc. IMO Carrie is at her very best vocals & shines on great country songs. She even gives me chills on Arnolds 'Make The world Go Away!

sco

Well, I think any George doesn’t like Carrie talk is dead. You don’t do an entire show with someone you dislike at either George or Carrie’s level. They just wouldn’t have to do it.

Pretty much most talk of anyone disliking Carrie shouldn’t exist, lol.
Lol at the last sentence. Honestly though the idea that people have to be friends or like each other to work together is a little silly. Everybody works with people they wouldn't necessarily be best friends with. The older more traditional artists may not particularly like the newer style of music but that doesn't mean they don't like the people making it.

oldyfan

Lol at the last sentence. Honestly though the idea that people have to be friends or like each other to work together is a little silly. Everybody works with people they wouldn't necessarily be best friends with. The older more traditional artists may not particularly like the newer style of music but that doesn't mean they don't like the people making it.
They don’t have to be, but it makes the atmosphere so much better when they are friendly.

sco

What atmosphere though, lol, they're hardly ever in the same place, so how are they supposed to be friendly, lol.
Fair point. Artists aren't even coworkers so my analogy is off. From all accounts Carrie has a very close relationship with her actual coworkers, her band, record label, hair and makeup, etc. As for other artists I'd bet on she's friends with a few, friendly acquaintance with most, and maybe a handful she doesn't particularly like while always being professional.