Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catch Carrie Underwood Live iheartradio Stream Here!

12russ79

No she doesn't want to perform BLOWN AWAY yet so it won't steal GOOD GIRLS thunder... That's the only thing that could keep GOOD GIRL from hitting the top of the chart... If stations start playing BLOWN AWAY because it's such a great song,,,,
WOW CARRIE WAS MORE THEN AMAZING...
THIS ERA IS STARTING EXTRA SPECIAL!!!

Cps235

Seriously though, if every event Carrie participates in were streamed live, I would be a happy camper! Just saying! lol.

cole

I'm watching it now.

Screenshot: iHeart radio.jpg

I'll see if I can get some screenshots up for people who aren't watching. What time does it come on? It's 7 here, and it's not on yet.

cole

Ah...now reading through the comments, I can see I missed it. :eek:

I sure enough thought it was 7 central. :( I swear, this has been one of those days where absolutely nothing goes right for me, at all. So I'm hoping somebody puts vids on youtube soon, I really, really wanted to see her do BA live.

carriecountrystar

Ah...now reading through the comments, I can see I missed it. :eek:

I sure enough thought it was 7 central. :( I swear, this has been one of those days where absolutely nothing goes right for me, at all. So I'm hoping somebody puts vids on youtube soon, I really, really wanted to see her do BA live.

Carrie did not perform BA; she performed TBC instead.

mtreasmith

YALL I'M FCKN PISSED! I've been cooped up in my room with my psych book studying for my final tomorrow AND I MISSED ALL OF THIS! UGHHHH! I hope someone capped this and it will be on youtube. :(

liveasong

YALL I'M FCKN PISSED! I've been cooped up in my room with my psych book studying for my final tomorrow AND I MISSED ALL OF THIS! UGHHHH! I hope someone capped this and it will be on youtube. :(

I MISSED IT TOO! I was busy buying BLOWN AWAY ! T__T