Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Catch Carrie Underwood Live iheartradio Stream Here!

Louisa

Yay! Carrie is performing Last Name! I love this song. She rocks! :D This woman is absolutely amazing! :heart:

Burst

I like how she's kinda changing it up a little bit, sounds amazing. Better than I've heard her perform the song before.

Cps235

Carrie's voice is in TOP Form! I am loving this! Again, they should do this for ALL of Carrie's shows! Yes, I'm getting spoiled!

Burst

She's amazing tonight.

I really hope she sings Blown Away, See You Again, Cupid's Got a Shotgun, Wine After Whiskey, Just a Dream, or I Know You Won't. :D

Louisa

Carrie is phenomenal. She sounds spectacular tonight. :D I wish I could stay for the whole show. Enjoy guys! :)

Louisa

Yay! Carrie is now performing Wasted. I adore this song, I think it's one of her greatest songs. She sounds amazing. :)

Burst

She seriously sounds amazing. The high note she hit... I would've passed out if I had been there.

Cps235

Wasted is one of the best songs Carrie has ever done! Her vocals on this song are flawless! So inspirational!