Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Christmastime..

I wanted to wish you all a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year... but also wanted to ask you, what is your favorite Christmas song of ALL TIME? Mine is "The Christmas Song" and I like the *NSYNC version best.

Clare Rose

Oh goodness, such a hard question! I cant pick just one so here's a list:
We Three Kings
Little Donkey
O Little Town of Bethlehem
I Wish It Could Be Christmas Everyday
Sleigh Ride
Carol of The Bells

GumbyJRH

Merry Christmas! Mine is Last Christmas, George Micheal and All I want for Christmas is You, Mariah Carey .. :)

rainbow1

Too hard to pick! Merry Christmas everyone, and my very best wishes for a happy, healthy 2015!!!

Farawayhills

A merry Christmas to all my friends here!

This is the Sussex Carol - it was first published in the 1680s, but it's generally thought that the music, at least, is older. It's widespread, but it's called the Sussex Carol because a version was collected here, in the High Weald, near Horsham, (where my grandmother was born)

Smokyiiis

Merry Christmas to all my friends and fellow Carrie supporters! I wish all of you a Blessed Christmas and a wonderful New Year for you and your families! I enjoy chatting with all of you throughout the year!

jptexas

I'll Be Home For Christmas-- it's so descriptive with a slow flowing melody. But, the best and most surprising part is the ending. "If only in my dreams". It's perfect.
It was written in 1943 to honor the soldiers fighting in WWII, hence, "if only in my dreams". Beautiful.