Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cma 2017

Smokyiiis

Love the performance and the monologue, THANKS! I couldn't get the opening one to open for me for some strange reason.

Hil

I can't download,it says you exceed your sharing limit or something like that :/

I'm able to download the opening and the other videos still.

I'll have the little clips and the ending up probably this weekend. Well, as long as I get them done Saturday, if not then I'll have them up by next week at the latest.

Liatush

I'm able to download the opening and the other videos still.

I'll have the little clips and the ending up probably this weekend. Well, as long as I get them done Saturday, if not then I'll have them up by next week at the latest.
got it now,thanks!

dreamer11

I've been trying to download since last week but no success. Message "Failed-Network error" please somebody help me.

dreamer11

I've been trying to download since last week but no success. Message "Failed-Network error" please somebody help me.

Shout out to Maddkat!!! Thanks a lot for helping me downloading the CMA 2017 Carrie's performances. Awesome...awesome.. It means a lot from Carrie fans outside in US.

Hil

I re-uploaded the videos with new links for those having trouble. If you keep having trouble, I'm sorry, that's where my knowledge of video editing ends. All links are working.