Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CMA Music Fest line up coming next week!

reneeb

Country Music Association

The 40th Annual CMA Music Festival is fast approaching! We'll have a big lineup announcement coming next week. Share your fabulous CMA Music Fest experiences in the comments. We might use them on CMAfest.com!

I just saw this on facebook!!! Hopefully Carrie will be able to make it :)

Login | Facebook

teesharky

hmmm I have a bad feeling that Carrie may take off this year as she did in 2009 when she was working on the new album. She didn't perform at CMA fest or go to the CMTs. I hope she does not repeat that pattern this summer. :(

reneeb

hmmm I have a bad feeling that Carrie may take off this year as she did in 2009 when she was working on the new album. She didn't perform at CMA fest or go to the CMTs. I hope she does not repeat that pattern this summer. :(

if she does that then we'll have an amazing album in 2011 :D. So I can't really be that mad at her for missing it :)

thaifood

She didn't performm that year because she went home for her Moms birthday.

Kizmet311

I'm sure when Carrie first started she wanted to do CMA Fest every year. However, it's rare that any artist is there EVERY year. They want to change the lineup some from year to year to keep it interesting, although most country fans would come every year as long as they have the most popular artists there every year. And like Ron said - 2009 was a special occasion with Carol's 60th? birthday.

blondemama

I hope Carrie goes but I am more excited for her to finish and get out her next album. Either way we win.......see Carrie at CMA fest or mew album perhaps sooner if she skips a few events.

alweber

I hate to say she better perform, but she better perform! LOL I got tickets this year in hopes that it would be a Carrie filled week. **crossing fingers**