Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CMT Country Music Channel?????

Carrie Country

So what's up with CMT?.....Here I am right now watching Ace Ventura Pet Detective on it......and they are bringing back that stupid show My Big Redneck Wedding......and they have that new show Working Class......that network has become a movie, reality show, lame sitcom network.....but rarely ever show any country music videos anymore......not to mention the website dumping the message boards even though many people were still on there......so I believe since they are no longer a country music video channel and have chosen to show garbage......they need to change the name of the network.......or bring back the videos......such morons they have running CMT!!!!!(!)

allamericangirl8

Don't all "music channels" do that in the long run? This is no different than MTV (which, if you didn't know, is an acronym for MUSIC TELEVISION).

Suellen

I think CMT only shows videos in the morning, before we know it they will stop them too. I love what they say in some of the ads for GAC -- The Music Channel That Actually Plays Music."

buckeyecarriefan

Don't all "music channels" do that in the long run? This is no different than MTV (which, if you didn't know, is an acronym for MUSIC TELEVISION).

Actually, the dropped the music altogether in their name last year. The name is just MTV now, and it stands for nothing. Kind of like the morals on the shows they show.