Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

CONFIRMED: Carrie is performing at the ACM's

epicamends

Posted by the official ACM twitter account:

Carrie Underwood, @saraevansmusic, @Blakeshelton, @Martinamcbride & @zacbrownband w/ James Taylor all scheduled to perform at the #ACMawards

Yay! Now the only question is, what will she perform? The account also says Brad will be doing his duet with Alabama, so I think that rules out the potential for Brad and Carrie to debut their duet. Still hoping for a surprise performance of SWISLY or WCIS (although my head keeps telling me it will likely be some kind of tribute performance).

Ty

Great to see it confirmed. I'm really hoping for a 'How Great Thou Art' performance.

abbeyjones18

Thanks for the info...hey, Carrie is performing, so right now, for me, that's all that matters. :) By the way: I have listened to Brad's song with Alabama several times now, and for me, personally, it's not a duet. Brad sings most of the song, and Alabama comes in mid-song, sings a verse and then sings the chorus, so I'm shocked that they are calling it a duet, but that's just my opinion. :)

epicamends

What are the chances Mike will be able to go with her to the show? He doesn't have games on April 3rd or 4th, but with it being so close to the playoffs I'm not sure if they're going to be doing practice every day, and therefore Mike might not be able to travel much.

Edit: On second thought, chances are probably extremely slim that Mike will go. He'll have to be focused on the playoffs then.

jbrown

I am so excited. Whatever she sings I am sure it will be amazing. I will watch it on You Tube because I wont watch the ACM this year.

Gator

Yea! Carrie's performing! Wonder what??

What are the chances that Carrie will ever win the Home Depot Humanitarian Award? Reba and Martina have both won, as did B&D, Leann Rimes, and others. I don't know how the winner of the Home Depot Humanitarian Award is selected, but I hope Carrie wins it soon for everything she has done! :)

epicamends

Now we have just a little less than two weeks to speculate on what she'll be singing. haha. Any chance we'll find out before rehearsals?

cary78663

Obsessed Chart Watcher
And if you go to the ACM website you will she Carrie picture's tied to this press release. As a side note, Ryan Seacrest will be presenting. I wonder if it is for an award or if he will introduce Carrie's performance.

carrieidol1

And if you go to the ACM website you will she Carrie picture's tied to this press release. As a side note, Ryan Seacrest will be presenting. I wonder if it is for an award or if he will introduce Carrie's performance.

OR award Carrie her FOURTH Female Vocalist trophy??? I'm not sure if it's just me, but after the MAJOR snub, they owe her something..... :p

sam_vzla

Lol at her being the only one between those with no twitter. I remember seeing another list in some article where she was included and it was the same thing.

Why not a huge surprize like her lead single from her upcoming album? OKLAHOMA WIND!!!!!!

Miranda is debuting her lead single, so I dont think Carrie would do the same.

pklongbeach

Ahhh, Thank God!
I can come back in off the ledge!
I wouldn't mind SLT to get it a continued push.
SWISLY might just further confuse things.
Lead in single, I doubt.
Tribute, could be, but a waste of an opportunity for a plug.
Love the Ryan Angle. I would love for there to be a tie in there somewhere. Cause he will surely then mention it on Idol.

jbrown

It is getting exciting now in Carrie land. There is for sure a connection of Carrie performing and Ryan presenting. I hope it is something big or some kind of a special award. The speculation has begun.lol. April belongs to Carrie. The ACM and then Soul Surfer. Yaaay! I am a very happy fan.