Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Cool Blown Away Song Covers

cole

I love this BA cover!

ba.png

dsfox2009

I so wish that I was talented with Photoshop and the likes. Even when I was on the yearbook staff during my high school years, I was more the one in charge of getting the money and finding sponsors as opposed to putting images together and creating the pages :p Maybe someone could make one for Cupid?! That would be awesome! Orrrrrrr maybe LLA, as that one could have some unique outcomes as well!

dsfox2009

I am absolutely positive that the artwork posted for OWT is going to be very similar around the time of its single release, albeit some different fonts more than likely. More times than not Carrie's team has used pics within the album booklet as the artwork for her singles, and that pic SCREAMS One Way Ticket haha. Did anyone else notice that in that pic though, Carrie is wearing the same bracelet as the one Kelly Clarkson is wearing on her Stronger album cover?