Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Country artists you listen to besides Carrie

Steven77536

What country artists do you listen to besides Carrie?

As I mentioned in another post, Garth Brooks and George Strait are the reason I am a country music fan. But they are far from the only country music artists I like. I like the legends such as George Jones, Dolly Parton, Johnny Cash, Willie Nelson, Loretta Lynn, Hank Williams Jr etc. I also like the people who I grew up listening to - the likes of Clint Black, Reba, Alan Jackson, Brooks and Dunn, Faith Hill, Tim McGraw, Randy Travis, Alabama, Trisha Yearwood, Kenny Chesney, LeAnn Rimes, Vince Gill, Martina McBride, Toby Keith etc. Then, you have today's stars, including Jason Aldean, Luke Bryan, Eric Church, Lady Antebellum,Miranda Lambert, Little Big Town, Brad Paisley, Darius Rucker, Rascal Flatts, Blake Shelton, Keith Urban and Zac Brown Band. Last but not least, Lauren Alaina, Kelsea Ballerini, Brothers Osborne, Luke Combs, Brett Elderedge, Chris Janson, Dustin Lynch, Midland, Carly Pearce, Thomas Rhett, and Cole Swindell are among the newer stars whose music I like. As you can see, I like old and new stuff. People sometimes argue about what is and what isn't country, I stay out of that debate. I tweeted to CMTs Katie Cook, "I love country music, from Cash to Aldean, Dolly to Carrie."

lizcarlo

Really like these artists

Legends:
Patsy Cline
Hank Williams
Kitty Wells
Dolly Parton
Johnny Cash
Bobbie Gentry
Gillian Welch
Emmy Lou Harris
Alisson Krauss