Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Country Superstar Carrie Underwood To Perform National Anthem At CRS 2011

Pi314CA

(Nashville, Tenn. – Jan. 27, 2011) Country Radio Broadcasters, Inc. has announced that one of the most powerful vocalists in Country music, Carrie Underwood, will perform the national anthem at CRS 2011, to be held March 2-4, 2011, in Nashville, Tenn.

Underwood’s performance officially opens CRS 2011 at the Nashville Convention Center on Wednesday, March 2, at 9:30 a.m. CST. This is the first time she has performed the national anthem at Country Radio Seminar.

“Wow. What else can I say? What a way to kick off Country Radio Seminar 2011!” says CRB President Mike Culotta. “We are very appreciative and very excited to welcome one of the biggest superstars in Country music to our event. Carrie is certainly going to get us started in style!”

Carrie Underwood is a five-time Grammy Award winner, a member of the Grand Ole Opry, a two-time reigning Academy of Country Music Entertainer of the Year and a three-time CMA and ACM Female Vocalist winner. Since her debut in 2005, Underwood has amassed more than 13 million in album sales and has placed 13 No. 1 singles on the charts.

Mi2N.com - Country Superstar Carrie Underwood To Perform National Anthem At CRS 2011

Mirasa45A

It took me a while to find out what CRS stand for ! Aah, my brain is not working as well as I want to at this age :):):):):)

teesharky

nice! Last year, Carrie sang a duet with Bryan Adams at this show! maybe there is something special planned again.

Claire2004

nice! Last year, Carrie sang a duet with Bryan Adams at this show! maybe there is something special planned again.

Did we ever find any videos of that duet? I've been hoping for that as well as videos of her duet with Harry Connick Jr. from the pre-Grammy party. Sigh....

Carrieflattsfan

Very cool! Love it when Carrie sings the anthem. ;)

If only we could actually see it though; CRS seems to do a good job of not allowing any videos of their shows to get out which is too bad.

Gator

The article is indicative to how much respect CRS has for Carrie and her talent. That speaks volumes. Now, if we only could get that 5th single!! :)

utlovescarrie

Liked that article - my only problem is, IMO, it should say 5 time CMA and ACM Female Vocalist winner.

Someone better get footage this year - still can't believe nothing linked with Carrie and Bryan from last year.

Jade_kt

They are probably used to it. Seems like a recycling theme in country music. Every year I think there is more attention drawn around a snub than the actual award.

asswasssa

What can I say? What a great way to start the Country Radio Seminar 2011! Says Mike Culotta CRB chairman. "We are very grateful and very happy to host one of the biggest stars in country music for our event.