Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Daily Streaming for Music and Video's

bluetb4

Although Carrie fans are GREAT at voting and requesting....it's time to jump on the "Streaming" bandwagon to further help our girl.
Feel free to add links and directions to any streaming site that we could start using everyday for increased spins. Thanks!

carriefan14

^ Good idea!

Youtube and Vevo are free. They both have apps in the app store if you have an iphone - if you don't have an iphone, seriously you should think about getting one! It makes everything so much easier.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3ealNayCkaU
Smoke Break - Carrie Underwood - Vevo

If you have a Facebook account you can use Spotify, which is a really cool radio service. If you pay for it you can listen to pretty much any song that's out there
(and added bonus - there is no Taylor Swift on there because she's too cool to have her music streamed there by the peasants - just kidding, kinda)

https://www.spotify.com/us/

They also have an app.

Apple Music is the new trend all the cool kids are using. It's the new version of iTunes basically. Once again, iPhone really important for this. I love it. They really do have
all the songs in the world you could ever want (even TS, if that's your thing).

Music - Apple

You get a free 3 month trial when you first sign up for it. It really is great, and you've got nothing to lose.

terilyn

All of the above links count the same, right? I've been streaming on YouTube w/repeat button.

bluetb4

^^ And, Vevo is closing in on 2 million!! I love the repeat feature on Vevo.....I'm letting it run day and night!!

carriefan14

^ We'll probably hit 2 million on Vevo tonight, if we haven't already. So remember that marker - 2 million views on Vevo in a week's time - just so we can compare the next videos coming up.

We're at 1, 691,199 on YT

Ann055

Streaming on repeat both on Vevo and Spotify.

Are there any others I can add that are free?

Thank you!!

bluetb4

I finally found a place that could show us how to sign up for the 3 month free trial for Apple Music. The instructions are very good, but you must have an ITunes account.
Everything seems to be working ok....been streaming Smoke Break for a couple of hours now. The instructions are for your pc. The link is below.

How to sign up for Apple Music from iTunes

P.S. It took me a while to figure out how the repeat feature worked. Had to go to yet another site for help.

iTunes 12: How to Shuffle or Repeat Music