Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dear Carrie

Cowboy_Casanova

Dear Carrie,

You shine like a diamond, glitter like gold, and you need to know what nobody ever told you.

In all seriousness, I just wanted to say that your new album really touches my heart. It really hits home with me because as a guy, I can relate to a lot more songs on this album than I could in your previous ones, especially "See You Again" and "Blown Away". My mother passed away last July and that was one of the hardest days of my life. I'm still slowly getting over it, and this Mother's Day is going to be depressing, I can see it now. Anyway, back on topic, like I said, "See You Again" really hits home with me. It makes me feel a little better because I know I'll get to see my Mom again someday. However, I simply can't listen to that song without crying. It's impossible for me.

I can also relate to "Blown Away" in so many ways. My Mom was pretty much the one who raised me and my brothers. She did it all while my alcoholic jerk of a father would always be passed out. He never cared about any of us, at least he never showed it. He'd be drunk on every holiday, special occasion, and whenever he wasn't drunk, he was a jerk to us all. After my mom passed away, I was the only one left living with my so-called dad and he pretty much kicked me out. Thankfully, my girlfriend's parents took me in to live with them. I just can't simply describe how much "Blown Away" means to me. It's pretty much my entire life summed up... and it also makes me shed a tear.

I don't know why I keep rambling on. I just wanted to say that your new album is simply outstanding. You are my favorite singer of all time, you have been ever since I saw your audition on American Idol, and you always will be. I just want to simply thank you for continuing to make such beautiful music, and I hope someday I'll be able to meet you in person.

Sincerely,
Tyler