Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Dec 16 2016] Brisbane, Australia - Brisbane Entertainment Centre

Louisa

[h=5]Jasmine Brown with Lewis Schiulaz at Brisbane Entertainment Centre.[/h]45 mins · Boondall, QLD, Australia ·

Keith urban and Carrie underwood
1f389.png
2764.png
❤️

Louisa

The four hour music marathon started with Buchanan and then ramped it up with the superbly talented American Carrie Underwood belting out some of her biggest hits.

Underwood was accompanied by no less than five guitarists, and electric light show behind her on the giant screens.

Her vocal range was exceptional though a little drowned out by the sheer volume and thumping bass of the music.

Her rendition of Dirty Laundy, a good old country song about cheating, got fans fired up, while her acoustic tribute to Dolly Parton through I Will Always Love You was a nice touch.

Source: The Morning Bulletin

Ann055

Which day in the US, do we expect Carrie to be home?

It's tomorrow in Australia. So if they leave today from Australia, it's about a 20 hour flight I believe, they will be here today in U.S. They gain a whole day when they fly from Australia to the U.S.

EDIT: I was pretty close. Here is most accurate:

20h 41m duration, 1+ stops
Brisbane, Australia (BNE) to Nashville, TN (BNA)