Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

[Dec 8 & 9 2016] Melbourne, Australia - Rod Laver Arena

countryfan2006

OTR with Carrie ‏@OTRwithCarrie Aug 22 BREAKING: 2 dates have been added to Keith Urban's #ripCORDWorldTour with Carrie Underwood in Melbourne & Sydney!

Cqf9PedXYAAQIlv.jpg

countryfan2006

Doureallywannaknow ‏@fergelicious86 Aug 30 Melbourne, Victoria Got my ticket to to see @carrieunderwood December 9 when she comes to Melbourne Australia #cantwait #loveher

whiskey murphy ‏@lov69murphy Sep 23 @carrieunderwood Carrie i finely got my ticket. See you in Melbourne on the 9th. Early Christmas present from my amazing kids. Xx

Doureallywannaknow ‏@fergelicious86 Aug 31 Melbourne, Victoria @carrieunderwood so excited to be seeing you on December 9 in Melbourne

Doureallywannaknow ‏@fergelicious86 Aug 31 Melbourne, Victoria 100 sleeps to go til I see @carrieunderwood in Melbourne Australia

txacar

2:00 am CST Houston time =6:30 pm ACDT Adelaide time
3:00 am CST Houston time =7:30 pm ACDT Adelaide time
4:00 am CST Houston time =8:30 pm ACDT Adelaid

Following provided by HuiZ:

Haha.... kinda funny seeing timezone conversions for you guys instead. Usually it's us international fans who have to google them up lol.. XD

FYI, for the next shows:

Melbourne time - 30 minutes AHEAD of Adelaide.
Sydney time - same as Melbourne
Canberra time - same as Melbourne
Brisbane time - 30 minutes BEHIND Adelaide.

Kizmet311

The paparazzi are loving Carrie in Australia, lol. Although it doesn't look like the feeling is mutual, haha.

stuffy

Well if the pictures with Predators tops were taken Sunday and Tuesday US time the Preds had games. She's just supporting her husband.

Louisa

I love that Carrie is wearing her Preds hoodie. I bet Mike would like that. :)

Last edited: