Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Did You Get The Lyrics Wrong??

carebearcarrie

So before we got the actual lyrics from the Blown Away booklet, I got the lyrics wrong for some songs.. lmao. What ones did you get wrong??

mine was-

"Punch that clock and call it a day,
Say adios to the men among the way"

actual lyrics-

"Punch that clock and call it a day,
Say adios to the minimum wage"

cole

Haha, yes! The lyrics were actually easier to understand this time around, but I still got some wrong. :/

For example, on Do You Think About Me, I thought she said, "You were kissing me and the years stood still." She says, "And the Earth stood still."

On One Way Ticket, I thought she said, "Life is like a lollipop, lick it" and she said, "Unwrap it like a lollipop".

The Nanook

Haha, yes! The lyrics were actually easier to understand this time around, but I still got some wrong. :/

For example, on Do You Think About Me, I thought she said, "You were kissing me and the years stood still." She says, "And the Earth stood still."

On One Way Ticket, I thought she said, "Life is like a lollipop, lick it" and she said, "Unwrap it like a lollipop".

Wait wait wait. It's not "life is like a lollipop?" hahaha. I didn't read through the booklet fully so I didn't catch that.

Last edited:

Burst

I still have no idea what she says at one point during Do You Think About Me. Everytime I hear the song I make a note to go look at the booklet, but instead I end up forgetting/being too lazy.

Pitocco

lol i feel like an idiot, but the main one i messed up is good girl. right before the guitar solo i thought she sang:
"yeah, yeah, yeah, hes a LIIIIIAAAAARRRRR....."

turns out "Liar" is "low" :p

carebear4eva

The one lyric I was convinced that I had got wrong was in WAY "Who loves as deep as I do".

Turns out I had understood it correctly....It just doesn't make much sense :p

Burst

lol i feel like an idiot, but the main one i messed up is good girl. right before the guitar solo i thought she sang:
"yeah, yeah, yeah, hes a LIIIIIAAAAARRRRR....."

turns out "Liar" is "low" :p

I thought it was alone the first time I heard it... then I realized that made absolutely no sense...

jaks_weyn

That was "unwrapped it"? I thought it was "all wrapped up" =))