Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Display are condensed

CALEBJOE

Not sure how to explain this but i've noticed others are having the same issue where everything is condensed down when you post articles or videos.Have to use the directional arrow to go back and forth to view videos also have an advertisement add on the side that is taking up the space help.Is there something that i need to change in my profile to get rid of the advertisement and similar threads.

opry051008

Not sure how to explain this but i've noticed others are having the same issue where everything is condensed down when you post articles or videos.Have to use the directional arrow to go back and forth to view videos also have an advertisement add on the side that is taking up the space help.Is there something that i need to change in my profile to get rid of the advertisement and similar threads.

I have the same problem.:(

I'm using firefox and my cookies are cleared every time I log off.

CALEBJOE

Then why don't I have the problem, lol. It has to be your computers. Have you all tried to reboot?

Yes i reboot everytime maybe you have a smarter computer than mine i'm just wondering if this had to do with another issue i had awhile back.My virus program was trying to block something from downloading from the site maybe for whatever reason it only affected so many i seen Cassie has the same issue.

CALEBJOE

What about the width of the display. I have the wide version of laptop. Are you all at full width for your display?
That is what i'm trying to figure out Robin the display is shrunk down to accomodate for the advertisement add.I'm not sure why when i reply with a quote it doesn't show the advertisement add but if i comment like a regular post it's there has me confused and i'm pretty good at computers.

robinannhunt

I have a shrunk down first frame because of the ad and then it goes to the normal sized frame after the ad on the right ends.
I have no problem with responses with or without quotes. I wish I could help.:(

robinannhunt

That is what i'm trying to figure out Robin the display is shrunk down to accomodate for the advertisement add.I'm not sure why when i reply with a quote it doesn't show the advertisement add but if i comment like a regular post it's there has me confused and i'm pretty good at computers.

With quotes:

I have a shrunk down first frame because of the ad and then it goes to the normal sized frame after the ad on the right ends.

robinannhunt

Funny my IE9 stopped running and had to reboot after that last post. I think I may have to see if it only happens on carriefans.

CALEBJOE

Thanks Robin seems to be random i posted one article yesterday was fine next one was like what i have been talking about.I appreciate your help i am thinking this maybe random with how this site displays adds there's really no pattern.

carrietakethewheel

I've been having the same problem as well. I wish someone would get rid of the side thing. REALLY annoying when you're trying to view a video! >__<

opry051008

Robin, are you in linear display mode? Because I changed the mode which worked to get rid of the ad but then it kind of messed up some other views.