Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Do You Think About me

pklongbeach

It is on constant repeat by my roomate (who happens to find TS's music adorable) for what thats worth (wink)!
I definately think it is one of those Carrie songs that is so easily overlooked by all the beefed up songs on the album.
When in fact, it is the type of song that Carries demographic loves, and has been waiting for Carrie to release.
Carrie has not released a fun/easy/singalong song since AAG, and I think that song had mad potencial if it had not been pulled early. Still a #1 and this one is great also.

Angel8675

Wanted to thank y'all for the Warm welcome.
I just Love this song. I love the whole CD. That one just stuck out as a real country song.

Many Blessings

jaks_weyn

It is on constant repeat by my roomate (who happens to find TS's music adorable) for what thats worth (wink)!
I definately think it is one of those Carrie songs that is so easily overlooked by all the beefed up songs on the album.
When in fact, it is the type of song that Carries demographic loves, and has been waiting for Carrie to release.
Carrie has not released a fun/easy/singalong song since AAG, and I think that song had mad potencial if it had not been pulled early. Still a #1 and this one is great also.

It's even easier to sing than AAG!
I really hope if they do release this as a single and do a video of it, it won't show that the song is about an ex-boyfriend...
Before Carrie explained the song, i never knew it was about an ex-boyfriend...
You will really think that it was a love song for your current special someone at first... but looks like it's not...
I think they can make it look like the song is either about an ex or about your current special someone...
So I really hope they make that one vague in the videos... :D
Really hoping this will become a single... :D

cabsmd

The first time I heard it I thought she snagged it from Taylor Swift's collection...I adore the song, the melody etc. Carrie can get away with it b/c NOT ALL HER SONGS SOUND THE SAME unlike this one^^^ :)