Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dolly to help families hit by the Tennessee wildfires

Farawayhills

The Dollywood Foundation will be making an on-going contribution to help tide over families badly hit by the wildfires in East Tennessee.
The Tennessean are reporting that Dolly will donate $1000 a month, for the next six months, to each family rendered homeless in the disaster.

Hil

Dolly is truly amazing. I had a feeling she would help, she ALWAYS helps that community, from things I've heard she does a lot that's not always public knowledge.

Kizmet311

That is wonderful of Dolly. I haven't watched the movie from last night. Heck, I haven't watched the one from last year! They are both on my DVR, though, and my mom said she would like to watch them together, so maybe we can manage to do that soon.

rcramer

What soul out there could not love Dolly..... She is humble and beautiful...... I love folks like her that grew up poor and never forgot where they came from.... Would give their shirt off their back...

Very touched by her giving spirit..... Money that she would never use in her lifetime, was a great donation indeed......