Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Don Henley Recording Country Album w/Country Acts Collaborating: Maybe Carrie?

teesharky

I wonder if Carrie is involved? This could be one of those surprise tribute thingys Carrie mentioned she was involved in? Don Henly loves Carrie, and raved about her Desperado performance. He said her performance made him look at the meaning of the song in a whole new way. I think he said something like he got chills. I could see him asking Carrie to take part.

Henley recording country disc

Henley recording country disc

Monday, January 24, 2011 – Don Henley started recording an album of country classics, according to WSM DJ Ashley Mann.
Mann reported "a whole lot of country music stars will be lending their voices on the album."
Stan Lynch, drummer for Tom Petty and the Heartbreakers is producing the disc. Mann also said it was unclear who would play on the disc.
Henley has been on the country scene before, apart from The Eagles being considered a country act in recent years. He collaborated with Trisha Yearwood on Walk Away Joe. There is no information about a release date or label.

__

Last edited:

Gator

^^Agree with you on Desperado. Carrie did an awesome job.

Carrie recording with Don Henley would be cool. I guess we'll have to wait and see.

Pi314CA

anyone can tell me who is don henley??

Don Henley was a founding member of the Eagles before launching a successful solo career. Henley was the drummer and lead vocalist for the Eagles from 1971–1980, when the band broke up. Henley sings lead vocals on Eagles hits such as "Witchy Woman", "Desperado", "Best Of My Love", "One Of These Nights", "Hotel California", "Life In The Fast Lane", and "The Long Run".

diva101

I love The Eagles!!! best Country/Rock/Bluegrass band ever!!! Fave song: Love Will Keep Us Alive

I really hope Don Henley is really considering Carrie for his next Album!! :D