Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream Carrie Duets?

With all the duets Carrie seems to be doing (Brad, Randy Travis, Tony Bennett) I thought it would be cool to see who everyone here wishes Carrie would do a studio duet with?

Personally I'd love to have Carrie do a studio duet with Miranda Lambert and Keith Urban for sure. Stepping outside the country genre I'd say David Cook or Daughtry.

teesharky

Carrie and Shania Twain
Carrie and Miranda

Outside of Country: Carrie and Celine Dion- studio song, not just live tribute (they did at Grammys)
Carrie and Beyonce
Carrie and Dave Matthews
Carrie and Motley Crue
Carrie and Guns n Roses
Carrie and Josh Groban- studio duet (they performed on Oprah once)

For Country people it used to be with Brad, but now that dreams coming true soon :)
Country People- Miranda and Keith (and just as a joke wouldnt it be kind of funny for a duet with Taylor, it would make her sound even more amazing and make taylor sound even worse lol)
Outside of Country- Celine Dion, I know ya'll probably won't agree, but I'd love for her to do a more mainstream duet with a talented vocalist like Lady Gaga Beyonce or Pink

AIgrl06

It would never, ever happen but I would love to see what Lady Gaga and Carrie could come up with, lol.

Adele
Kelly Clarkson
Sara Bareilles

Justin Timberlake
John Mellencamp
Steve Perry

Carrieflattsfan

Carrie & Rascal Flatts

And..no one else.:rofl:

Carrie & Miranda
Carrie & Martina
Carrie & Sara Evans

Outside of country:

Carrie & Chris Daughtry
Carrie & Justin Timberlake
Carrie & Christina Aguliera

supercarriefan

Keith
Reba
Charles from Lady A

Outside of Country:
David Cook
Kelly Clarkson
Adele

There are probably more that I'm just not thinking of right now :p

raksan4083

I would love to see Carrie do a Duet with Jackie Evancho(10 yr Old Soprano Protege from AGT) To a good religious song other than HGTA,or Ave Maria.and have her get to know this sweet heart of a girl.Prefferably at the Grand Ole Opry.:cool:

Last edited:

carriecountrystar

martina mcbride (not fond of who's backing her though so... idk :( )
faith hill
shania twain (if shania ever made a comeback HER FIRST SINGLE SHOULD BE WITH CARRIE AND IT WILL HAVE A HUGE BREAKTHROUGH WORLDWIDE AND SELL MANY MILLIONS)

michael bubble
guns n rose
beyonce
leona lewis

although this is most unlikely, I would LOVE to see carrie and celine dion collab :)

carriesfan01

Keith Urban
Sugarland
Lady Antebellum
Kenny Chesney
Kellie Pickler
Sara Evans

& I still want her to duet with Billy Currington, lol. There's really noone outside of country that I would consider a "dream duet", though.

utlovescarrie

Would love to hear her sing with Chris Young - PLEASE????? :confused:
I would also love to hear her sing with Kenny and Keith and Martina.

Outside of Country:
Daughtry - Lifehouse - Pink

Cps235

Carrie Underwood & Axl Rose (Guns N' Roses)

Carrie Underwood & Bryan Adams

Carrie Underwood & Mariah Carey

Carrie Underwood & Bon Jovi