Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Dream Carrie Duets?

Suellen

I'm not sure how many people would know them but I would LOVE to see Carrie do a duet with Il Divo. I attached two video of them, one with Celine Dion and the other one is with Barbra Streisand -- BTW, it took Simon Cowell team two years to discover them.

allamericangirl8

Carrie Underwood & Axl Rose (Guns N' Roses)

Yeah, this is even less likely than James Durbin doing a duet with Dio unfortunately. :( But it would certainly be an interesting duet.

She could perhaps do a duet with Myles Kennedy instead perhaps? He's a rather nice (and cute) bloke. And his voice is sublime!

AIgrl06

& I still want her to duet with Billy Currington, lol. There's really noone outside of country that I would consider a "dream duet", though.

Oh yess, I forgot about this one! Haha, I want her to do a duet with Billy Currington so bad! He's at the top of my list. She'd sound great with Caleb Followill, too. Billy and Caleb have the two sexiest voices in the music industry.