Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"Entertainment Weekly" debuts FULL "Soul Surfer Tralier (Carrie sighting)

lab

carriecountrystar

CANNOT WAIT TO SEE D: carrie looks and sounds AMAZING like usual.

side note: it would have been cool if they used "play on" as the background music like "fireworks" was used in the trailer. Play on- lyrics are so inspirational and hits right on the spot. "Whatcha gonna do when the show is over Whatcha gonna sing when the song is ends How are you gonna cope when there is no closure Where are you gonna reach when the goal gets higher How you're gonna make it through When You think you lost your chance Play on, when you're losing the game Play on, cause you're gonna make mistakes It's always worth the sacrifice even when you think you're wrong So PLAY ON. Even when the floodgates swing right open Never let the current take you down no-o Even when you're not sure where you're going Swimming through a mess and you can't get out Just going through the motions, trying not to drown. Even through a storm on the darkest night Don't you ever give up the fight Even when you feel you're all alone. PLAY ON..." :)

Zman312

I agree, Play ON works great, but I guess they don't want to make it to much Carrie, it's such a cliche!

Cps235

The trailer looks amazing! I cannot wait to see the move & see Carrie :) Thanks for posting!!!!

Carrieflattsfan

This is a much better trailer than the first. I'm really glad Helen Hunt and Dennis Quaid decided to be part of the movie. Hollywood stars sometimes shy away from christian roles. I know Sandra Bullock turned The Blindside down several times because the character was a christian.

Really? I'd never heard that. "The Blind Side" is a great movie as well. This one looks awesome; I'm definatly excited for the movie after seeing the trailer.

I know this was mentioned before, but I'm still surprised Carrie wasn't asked to do a song for the movie. Even some of her current songs would work perfectly ("Play On," "So Small," "There's A Place For Us.")

I hope she does something eventually.

epicamends

Looks great! The film itself looks way better than I had originally thought it would be. I think this particular trailer was a bit awkwardly edited, and the song "Firework" really has nothing to do with the movie so the usage of that seemed a little strange, but the actual film and story looks really good! :)