Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Erika Van Pelt Thread

Naco1776

ENTERTAINMENT WEEKLY: How are you doing?
ERIKA VAN PELT: I’m doing okay. I’m still reeling a little bit, you know. Hard day for me, obviously. Hard day, hard night. That show was really, really tough. I’ve mentioned a couple times today that I just wasn’t feeling myself. I felt sort of weird going into tonight’s elimination. Still had to go out and perform the group song, and all that other stuff. I know people were kind of puzzled as to what I was doing, bringing maracas to the bottom three stools.

'American Idol' exit Q&A: Erika Van Pelt on her hair, maracas, and going all out | Inside TV | EW.com

judes

Thanks for posting - that's an interesting read - she has a vocal nodule wow, well she'll be on tour so that's a way of staying in it to gain fans, like Steven said

gran29

I'm very sorry to see her leave. She has a wonderful voice. She reminds me a lot of Adele. I hope someone offers her a good contract.