Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Favorite Carrie video (poll)

Which Carrie Underwood video is your favorite?

• Jesus Take The Wheel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Before He Cheats

Votes: 6 17.1%
  • So Small

Votes: 3 8.6%
  • All-American Girl

• Last Name

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just A Dream

Votes: 8 22.9%
  • Cowboy Casanova

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Temporary Home

Votes: 5 14.3%
  • Mama's Song

Votes: 2 5.7%
  • Other (DFTRM, Wasted, ITYS, UI)

• Total voters

countrymusicfan15

Which Carrie Underwood video is your favorite? (poll above)

Note: I decided to post this poll here because the video sections don't seem to get much action. Plus, all the videos are from songs that are on Carrie's albums :D

countrymusicfan15

Thats a great one too, I love the scene where she talks to the old man (I think its supposed to be her like grandfather or something right?) she does such a great job acting in it, its really emotional too

Yeah, I think that is supposed to be her grandpa in the video. And I agree: very emotional! The whole video just has a very calm and real vibe to it.

thunder92

Cowboy Casanova is probably still my favorite! I love that Carrie went out of her comfort zone for it and it worked out beautifully!

Carrieflattsfan

My favorite Carrie video is "Temporary Home." It's already an emotional song, but the video takes it to a whole different level.

I love "Wasted" because the black & white is so beautiful too. MS was beautifully done also.

Cps235

I voted for Just A Dream! As a die hard Carrie Fan, it is really hard to chose a favorite Carrie Video :(

allamericangirl8

So Small, with AAG, TH and CC right at its heels. Not only is it a very smart video, but Carrie is just so classically pretty in it. I dunno. I just think that video is very special.

CUFan7

DFTRM followed by BHC, MS, CC, and TH.

Play On era was her best videos overall though. I just loved the innocent, growing-up Carrie we saw in DFTRM.

judes

Before He Cheats, Temporary Home , Just a Dream and Ever Ever After from Disney's Enchanted