Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

FC Package

maddkat

Staff member
packagec.jpg

Attachments

• packagec.jpg
    packagec.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 29

boilermaker

Truthfully I'll actually use the key chain unlike that license plate holder. I like that they changed the design on the shirt as getting the same one but a different color was getting old. The 5 has to do with it being the 5th year of the fan club.

carebearcarrie

What would be awesome if that yellow is gold on the shirt, but i doubt it... I have too many key chains, so thats a bummer. I would like a pillow case or something one year!

robinannhunt

Truthfully I'll actually use the key chain unlike that license plate holder. I like that they changed the design on the shirt as getting the same one but a different color was getting old. The 5 has to do with it being the 5th year of the fan club.

I have the license plate holder on my car, ;).

robinannhunt

I use to have a green car but I still had the license plate holder on the car. It goes better with the silver gray car I have now, :D.

epicamends

I think the keychain might be better than the license plate holder, actually. Not every OFC member has a car, but pretty much everyone has keys. lol

carebearcarrie

I dont have a car so i made by boyfriend put it on his truck! Lol bit it apparently barely covered his plate stickers, his stepdad who is a cop then made him take it off. And in the process he snapped it in half :\

I wanted to print out a wallpaper i made with me and carries pictues and use the plate as a frame... Lol too late now!