Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

"For Those who DON'T Believe in Marriage Equality, Step in"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lstname89

Well it was requested by a fellow member, Danielle.

Here, you are free to discuss anything related to being against marriage equality.

Everyone deserves their right to an opinion, and I think it would be a nice release for everyone on the "other side" to have a thread for their thoughts!

Enjoy!

P.S.: I'm not being sarcastic about this (LGBT members, and people FOR marriage equality, lets leave this thread alone... PLEASE!):D

Lstname89

Wow, okay, so let me get this straight..

People bi*ch and complain about how they don't get their own thread for discussion, I go and create one (EVEN THOUGH I'M ALL FOR MARRIAGE EQUALITY), and I'M THE ONE who gets flack for it?!?!

Figures...

carebearcarrie

Ok i didnt mean for this. I just seems if we have a thread together on this topic, we fight.. So those of us eho wsnt to talk about the other side of carries comment can do so without getting attacked. No harm is meant...

Lstname89

Ok i didnt mean for this. I just seems if we have a thread together on this topic, we fight.. So those of us eho wsnt to talk about the other side of carries comment can do so without getting attacked. No harm is meant...

Thank you!

My goodness people...

Enjoy your thread!

12russ79

Neither thread belongs on this site....Everything about the issue belongs somewhere else not here.... Carrie answered a question and then went on with her life... It's time for CFANS to do the same....

Lstname89

Wait, I wasn't giving flack, I was kidding. Nanny says I'm not very good at making jokes and I guess she's right. every time I try to joke or be sarcastic...um, yea, it just doesn't work lol

Haha, I know you were kidding..

My post wasn't aiming for you!:p

opry051008

Well, we gave it our best shot to give people on both sides of the issue a place on this site where they could discuss their feelings. It's obviously not going to work.

Lstname89, I know you had good intentions by starting this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.