Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Free Poster at FYE & K-Mart stores

Louisa

That's cool! :) I love the promotion. I wish everyone could receive a free poster. Thank you for posting, Liatush.

utlovescarrie

I didn't even know Kmart still existed. They have all closed around here. I am planning on buying a couple at Target and a couple at WalMart and a couple from Best Buy. Spread the sales a little so MAYBE the stock-the-CD's people will not leave the shelves practically empty of Carrie CD's past the first few weeks.

oldyfan

I just got my first pre order today. I ordered several from Amazon, but the one i received was the one I ordered from the OFC. Oh my goodness it sounds so much better in my car than streaming on my iPad from iTunes. If you haven't received it yet, or heard it on decent speakers you are in for a bigger treat than you had thought. My review: Epic