Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

From ‘American Idol’ to Walk of Fame, Carrie Underwood Reflects on Her Career

maddkat

Staff member
https://variety.com/2018/music/awards/carrie-underwood-walk-of-fame-star-1202947717/

[FONT=&quot]“I never thought in a million years that I would have the opportunity to even attend the CMAs or Grammys, or go visit the Walk of Fame, let alone participate in any of that,” says [/FONT]Carrie Underwood[FONT=&quot], who didn’t spend much of her Oklahoma upbringing even daring to dream. “Where I was from, and in my life, that just wasn’t something that was achievable. My first time on an airplane was coming out to Los Angeles when I was 21 to go to the Hollywood round of ‘[/FONT]American Idol[FONT=&quot].’ They were nice enough to take us to some of the touristy places, and I got to see some of the stars on Hollywood Boulevard and take pictures with them. I was like, ‘Man, as soon as they kick me off, at least I’ve been to L.A.’”
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]And when her “Idol” tour group did get to the Walk of Fame, there was one star in particular she trekked to. “I’m pretty sure I have a picture of myself with LeVar Burton’s star. I was pretty excited when I ran across that. I was like, ‘Sweet!’ I’m a bit of a Trekkie.”

[/FONT]
cont.