Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

'Frozen Fever': Disney to bring back Elsa and Anna for animated short

Naco1776

Winter is coming … back.

Walt Disney Animation Studios is returning to the world of Frozen by featuring Anna, Elsa, Kristoff, and the warmth-craving snowman Olaf in a new short film.

Frozen Fever, due in Spring 2015, will take place on Anna’s birthday as Kristoff the reindeer-preferring ice-gatherer and the mystical, chill-inducing Elsa try to stage a royal celebration. Although Elsa’s icy powers are no longer a secret in the kingdom, her control of them is still a bit iffy. (Let’s just hope they decided to go with an ice cream cake.)

'Frozen Fever': Disney to bring back Elsa and Anna for animated short | Inside Movies | EW.com

lizcarlo

I have watched this so many times I know it by heart, because my niece watches it every time she comes over. I even bought her frozen cd. She will like this a lot. I do like that they say your sister is your one true love though. I thought that was so cute.