Carrie Underwood Fans

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Fulton Critic: Sunday's Broadcast Ratings: NFL Lifts CBS Past NBC's Golden Globes

Gator

Jade_kt

Good ratings. Does anybody know what the ratings are normally like for the GG? Or is this typical ratings for the GG?

Gator

Good question! Another thing I am curious to know is the hour-by-hour breakdown - to see if there was a viewership drop-off.

Gator

Although the table below doesn’t contain the time zone adjusted numbers, the Golden Globes time zone adjusted 5.2 adults 18-49 rating was down 5% from last year’s 18-49 ratings, it averaged 16.998 million viewers virtually identical to last year. Last year’s Golden Globes telecast averaged a 5.5 adults 18-49 rating and 16.982 million viewers in the final numbers.

I couldn't get the table to copy over properly. But, you can view here:

http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...sewives-brothers-sisters-at-season-lows/78863

Jade_kt

Yeah it seems it was down a little bit from last year's but not by a whole lot. The GG had 14 million viewers in 2009 and 6 million in 2008. 2007 they had 20 million and 2006 18 million.

Jade_kt

It's weird though cause the yahoo article said the GG had 17 million viewers not 14 million viewers but here it says 14 million. So it is 14 million or 17 million? Confused...lol. Cause if it is 17 million then it's about on par w/ what GG generally gets.

Jade_kt

Overall I think it was still good ratings as it put NBC in second place overall in ratings w/ CBS the only one beating them out.